Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day Six: Sorry about the break!

My blog was unavailable from the time of my Day Five post until now. So, here's day 6, though it's pretty darn late!
One of my absolute favorites from a shoot I did with Michelle Black. We were really into it, this time. I don't believe either of us has gotten so emotionally involved in a shoot, before. She told me it was by far some of her best work, and I'm certain is was mine. While lying in this alley way by CPAC in down town Cambridge, I felt like a victim, relating to the things I have already gone through and things my friends have gone through. Lying on the ground with my dress pushed up and my limbs fragile and broken looking, I went to a place in my mind I didn't know existed. This allowed me to connect with the lense and fill the gap that lots of people have a hard time grasping between model and photographer. It was a very good day.

No comments: